Please note that we currently have a high demand for funding and limited resources so may not be able to fund everyone who applies.
Our criteria are broad and we will fund any expenditure related to family reunion if we can.
This would include;
- Obtaining passports and other documents
- Safe accommodation of minors during the process
- DNA testing
- TB testing
- Covid-19 testing required for travel
- Travel to collect visas
- Travel to departure airport and from arrival airport
- Grants to help families in the first few days after arrival
Each application is assessed on our ability to fund and how the funding will help the family ultimately be reunited.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. If we are able to support we will send you the application form.
Other sources of funding
Applying for a Refugee Integration Loan: Apply for integration loan
Applying to National Zakat Foundation: Apply for Zakat support
Borrow from a safe lender such as a credit union: Find a credit union