To refer an individual for our family reunion service, please use the form below. We aim to let the referral organisation and potential client know whether we can fund their case within 1-2 working days.
You can make a referral at any stage but we are unable to start booking travel until we’ve seen a copy of the UK entry visa for the family. We are happy to discuss cases earlier to assess whether we will be able to offer support.
To accept a referral we require the following information (covered in our application form):
- Full details of sponsor and family members including names, addresses and dates of birth.
- Contact details for a contact at the referral organisation.
- Contact details for the sponsor including mobile number and email address.
- Details of the travel required including suitable dates and departure and arrival airports. It may not always be possible to arrange travel to regional airports and support with transfers will be offered on a case by case basis.
- Details of the applicant’s ability to communicate in English. Please note we do not have interpreters so where one is required we would expect support from a friend, family member or the referring organisation.
- Copies of the sponsor’s status document.
- Copies of the passports and UK entry visas for people travelling.
- Proof of income for the applicant.
If the client has applied to the Red Cross Family Reunion Programme for travel and been refused we will accept a complete FRTA application form in lieu of our own form.
We also ask that applications are ideally:
- Completed by an advocate on behalf of the applicant
- Advocates should have known the applicant in a professional capacity for at least 6 months
- Applications should be completed in full and any omissions explained in a supporting statement
- Where possible proof of costs applied for should be provided. Where this is not available this should be explained in a supporting statement
To enquire about a client please complete the form below and we’ll let you know whether we can take the case before you submit a more detailed application.